Welcome to our monthly
"what's happening in our cake world" fun ;-)
Talking of fun, March brought loooots of it:
And it also brought its own challenges of course ... ;-)
Bring on April, we're ready for you!!!
We have a lot going on this month ...
- Starting with taking a stall at the Whitewater shopping Centre in Newbridge tomorrow Thursday 7th of April and Friday 8th to celebrate their 10th Birthday. Happy Birthday Whitewater!!!
- We will also be taking part in the Bank of Ireland enterprise week end in Kilcullen on Friday the 22nd of April.
- And we are also taking a stall at Kevin Dundon's cookery demo on the 28th of April in the Westgrove Hotel in Clane.
We will share more details as we get them, both on our facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/ArmellesKitchen/ )and twitter accounts ( https://twitter.com/armelleskitchen , https://twitter.com/kennyrorie ) keep following!!
April already started with some fantastic news:
We are delighted to be selected as finalists in the SME Awards in the 3 following categories:
- Family run business
- Retailer (with mostly offline focus)
- Food & Drink - Micro to small SME (Sponsored by Irish Food Tours)
The SME Awards are sponsored by Blacknight Solutions, the whole list of the finalists can be found here:
The winners will be announced at the Award Ceremony presented by Rick O'Shea in the Radisson Hotel, Little Island in Cork on Saturday the 16th of April at 8pm.
Wish us luck!!!
You can follow #LoveSMEs on Twitter for the latest updates ;)
Keep Baking !!!